Africa Value Solutions Limited (AVS) is a company registered in Kenya and headquartered in Nairobi. AVS is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) providing over 100 international certification programs in various professional disciplines including project management, Information Technology, Business Management, International Organization for Standards (ISO) among others. AVS is accredited by a number of International Professional Certifying bodies such The APM Group International, PeopleCert, The Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PEBC), The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) among others.
Do you in reside or run a business in either Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Botswana, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Lesotho, Liberia, Zambia, Malawi, Namibia, Swaziland, Gambia, Syschelles, Sierra Leone, United States, Canada, Australasia, Europe, South America, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Japan, Phiippines, Thailand, UAE, China, Pakistan, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore and Hong Kong!!!
Become an Africa Value Solution (AVS) Business Development Executive (BDE), and benefit from earning generous commissions for every course that you book for both individuals and corporate clients.
- Are you looking to act as a marketing representative for us, recruiting students and delegates resident in either Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Botswana, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Lesotho, Liberia, Zambia, Malawi, Namibia, Swaziland, Gambia, Syschelles, Sierra Leone, United States, Canada, Australasia, Europe, South America, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Japan, Phiippines, Thailand, UAE, China, Pakistan, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore and Hong Kong, if so, you may be interested in becoming an AVS Business Development Executive.”.
- Are you an educational establishment looking to provide your students with a means of progressing from your own qualifications to Internationally recognized qualifications? If so, you may be interested in a “AVS Progression Marketing Partnership” and you may include our courses in your catalog.
- We are also open to other ideas you may have for establishing a viable and mutually beneficial partnerships.
Key features of our partnership model are:
1. You are responsible for marketing and student recruitment to specified courses in agreed territories on behalf of Africa Value Solutions.
2. All students are registered as Africa Value Solutions students.
3. You are NOT permitted to claim to be offering any of the courses and should make it clear that you are ONLY a marketing partner of Africa Value Solutions.
4. You are NEVER to use any of the course registered trademarks and logos.
5. We work together to agree market plans and targets.
6. We provide back-up and support to your local marketing efforts.
Key advantages of our partnership model are:
1. Free Program – No Investments required – Our main goal is to make our partner Program available to as many people as possible, which is why we have designed it in such a way that you can have a prosperous reseller business without having to pay a dime to get started or stay on board.
2. Simple Business Model – We follow a simple business model – we give you all the tools to start a successful business, backing you up with our support team – which is ready to assist all your customers, and with our sales staff – which will handle the billing operations, leaving you with the only job to advertise your site and courses.
3. Top Quality International Courses that will literally and easily sell themselves.
4. Generous commissions
If you have a proposal for a different kind of partnership to the models described in this section, please let us know! We will be interested to hear about your ideas on how to reach new students in ways that meet our overall criteria for quality, scale and feasibility.
Put a proposal to us indicating which courses you may be interested in representing in which East African Countries. Your proposal should show the potential size of the market and how you plan to reach it.
The financial model is typically commission-based payment for marketing and recruitment services payable on student registration and payment of fees. Commission rates are negotiable and dependent on recruitment figures, programmes and services.
For details please call us on (+254) 77 555 111 9 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: reriani. We will be pleased to provide full pricing and details of what is involved in becoming a partner.