The following accredited online courses and exams are available in Philippines:
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environment version 2) is the de-facto international project management methodology. PRINCE2 is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for all types of projects. PRINCE2 is owned by the UK Office of Government Commerce (OCG).
Companies worldwide require the PRINCE2 certification of staff. A PRINCE2 qualification is a great asset for your CV.
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) training covers the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by thousands of organizations and individuals around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has developed around the guidance contained within the ITIL books and the supporting ITIL Training and professional qualification scheme. You can choose from a range of Service Manager qualifications depending on your role.
PMP stands for Project Management Professional. The Project Management Professional certification is a globally reputed and recognized certification in the field of Project Management, and it is provided to project management professionals, who clear the PMP certification examination. The PMP certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is the world’s leading association of Project Management Professionals.
The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP) designation is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis experience. With at least 7500 hours of hands-on BA experience, CBAP recipients are the elite, senior members of the BA community.
Scrum is one of the most popular agile methodologies. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly and throughout a project. Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress.
Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating defects (driving toward six standard deviations between the mean and the nearest specification limit) in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service.
Why choose Africa Value Solutions Limited (AVS) for your training needs?
- Quality Accredited Training: Course materials and exams are accredited and licensed by AXELOS through PeopleCert
- Competitive Prices: We’ll beat most prices of any accredited organisation. Lowest exam re-take price guarantee.
- Independent: Africa Value Solutions LTD (AVS) is a private company. AVS is fully independent, not being a part of or (partly) owned by any IT vendor. We believe our independent status enables us to live the promise of looking after your organization’s best interests and nothing else.
- Guarantee Pass: We are so confident in the quality of all of our training that we offer a guaranteed pass on all courses to foundation level. That’s right! Africa Value Solutions LTD (AVS) now offers a pass guarantee on all of its accredited Foundation level courses with 2 attempts.
- Best People & Best Practices: Africa Value Solutions LTD in partnership with our global partners has access to a huge reservoir of the world’s most talented, qualified and experienced trainers as well as the and best solutions.
- Flexibility: Study at your own time and pace and sit for your exams in the comfort of your familiar environment. Our accredited invigilators will let you take your exams in your home, office or any familiar environment if they meet our requirements at no additional costs.
- Reliability: We require only 24 hours to get you started with your studies and 48 hours to organise your exams.
- Local: Africa Value Solutions LTD works with a team of local partners to bring you localized and personalized training services.
- Dare to Challenge / Leveraged consulting: We dare to challenge ourselves as well as your organization to devise and realize measurable business returns.
The e-learning mode of study allows the delegate to go through the course chapters in a logical manner. The content starts with an introduction and overview and ends with sample exams to test the delegates understanding of the study material. The e-learning enables the delegate to study the material at the delegate’s preferred pace and time. It is recommended to do the sample exams after the complete e-learning has been followed. To prepare effectively for the exams, delegates should be prepared to undertake revision and exam preparation work.
Course Delivery and Study Material
Computer Based Training (CBT). Students receive credentials to start the Computer Based Training (CBT). The CBT is an online training course and can be followed anytime and anywhere with a computer and an internet connection.
Africa Value Solutions LTD (AVS) employs the “Remote Proctor Now Service (RPNS)“. The RPNS addresses every area of exam security by controlling the candidate’s computer settings and authenticating his or her identity while watching and listening to the exam environment. The costs for RPNS are fully met by AVS. Visit: http://www.avs.co.ke/exams for more information.