Global E-Learning Catalog:
Price: USD$ 450 (120 Days e-Learning)
CBAP Brochure Downloads:
Download the IIBA – CBAP Handbook
According to the BABOK V 2.0, “Business analysis is the set of tasks and techniques used by Business Analysts to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals”.
How to become better qualified for a career in Business AnalysisThere is no defined way to become a BA. Generally, companies hire a person with strong analytical skills and technical background with or without an MBA degree. A BA often has to integrate the roles of a project manager and a consultant.
The CBAP certification is recognized, and the expertise gained through it is valued by companies all over the world, creating a successful path to becoming a professional BA.A CBAP certified BA becomes an expert in handling the business needs of an organization and determining best solutions.The eligibility criteria for CBAP certification emphasize work experience rather than educational degree. The BA certification exam (CBAP) is designed to demonstrate the real-world knowledge the candidate has learned from years of relevant work experience and is not a rubber stamp for advanced education.The preparation for passing these BA certification exams needs to be done very strategically because the examination is designed to check the candidate’s knowledge gained during his or her BA work experience; it is not a “from-the-book” qualification.
There are many institutes that prepare candidates for the BA certification exam. These preparatory programs are very helpful in passing and gaining the BA certification.So, get your certification and grab that dream job at any of the most popular and profitable companies in the world. Jump ahead of your peers in professional competence and compensation. To know more about the benefits of being CBAP certified, please visit the link
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) is the independent non-profit professional association for growing the field of business analysis. IIBA’s goal is to create greater awareness of the BA profession by defining business analysis and working toward a wider recognition of the value of the business analyst role.For details, please visit the link www.iiba.org .
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP) designation is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis experience. With at least 7500 hours of hands-on BA experience, CBAP recipients are the elite, senior members of the BA community.
You will want to consider the many professional benefits of earning the CBAP certification, if you have an advanced level of knowledge and experience and are working in any of the following roles:
- Business analysis
- Systems analysis
- Requirements analysis or management
- Process improvement
For more information on CBAP certification, please visit this link www.iiba.org/
Benefits of CBAP Certification
Benefits to the individual may include:
- Competence in the principles and practices of business analysis
- Participation in a recognized professional group
- Recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management
- Advanced career potential due to recognition as a professional Business Analysis practitioner
- Personal satisfaction of accomplishing a milestone in their BA careers
- improved overall performance, removed uncertainty and widened market opportunities
- Continual improvement and refinement of skills
- Potentially higher income for being formally recognized as an experienced BA professional. For more details, view this recent salary survey
- Demonstrated knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective senior member of the business analysis community.
Benefits to the organization may include:
- Provides advancement and recognition opportunities for staff
- Demonstrates to customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you use industry-standard business analysis practices
- Demonstrates to your stakeholders that your business is run effectively
- Improves staff responsibility, commitment and motivation through the regular assessment process
- Enables the establishment and implementation of business analysis practices as outlined in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) Guide by individuals recognized as being knowledgeable and skilled
- Produces more reliable, higher quality results with increased efficiency and consistency by BA professionals who use industry standard BA techniques
- Identifies professional business analysts to clients and business partners
- Offers professional development and recognition for business analysts
- Demonstrates commitment to the field of business analysis, increasingly recognized as a vital component of any successful project.
Requirements for Applying for the CBAP Certification Exam
|Requirement||CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professionals)|
|Business Analysis related activity Work Experience||7500 Hrs (approximately five years) in the last ten years|
|Knowledge Area ( Chapter wise ) Work Experience||Minimum 900 hours in each of 4 of the 6 knowledge areas|
|PDU (Professional development units)/ CDU (Continuous development units)||Minimum 21 hours in the past four years|
|Education||High school or equivalent|
|References||2 References from a career manager/client /CBAP recipient|
Steps for completing the online CBAP Exam Application
CBAP applicants are expected to review the CBAP Handbook for complete information on application criteria, application and exam fees, and details on how to apply.