Global E-Learning Catalog:
ITIL Brochure Downloads:
Price: USD$ 450 (180 Days e-Learning + Exams)
The ITIL® Foundation course is the entry level certification course for IT Service Management Best Practices training in ITIL. This course covers the latest version of core ITIL best practices presented from a lifecycle perspective. The course introduces the principles and core elements of IT service management (ITSM) based on ITIL. ITIL is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency.
Africa Value Solution’s e-Learning provides an effective and flexible solution for those who wish to complete this class, but do not wish to attend a classroom course. This Web Based course combines the best of online interactivity and engaging course design by employing sound instructional design with multimedia components, practice tests and online quizzes. Students who have attended this course are suitably prepared to successfully take the associated ITIL Foundation certification test which is a requirement for attending any of the further learning courses (ITIL intermediate level training) available in this track.
Course and Learning Objectives
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- · Identify the principles and concepts of IT Service Management based on ITIL.
- · Identify the best practices of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- · Define the terminology used in ITIL
- · Identify the concepts and definitions used in the Service Lifecycle.
- · Define Service Strategy concepts
- · Define Service Design concepts
- · Define Service Operations concepts
- · Define Service Transition concepts
- · Define Continual Service Improvement concepts
- · Prepare the student to take the ITIL Foundation Certification exam
Participants will learn the principles and core elements of the service lifecycle approach to IT Service Management according to ITIL. An interactive approach is used combining online interactive content and scenarios, exercises and quizzes to prepare participants for the ITIL Foundation certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace.
Course Student Material
Students will receive access to the ITIL Foundation e-Learning portal containing all of the interactive course materials.
Web Based e-Learning
Additional reference materials are not required for this course.
About the Examination
The exam is closed book with forty (40) multiple choice questions. The pass score is 65% (26 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 60 minutes. The exam can be taken in two formats: Paper based or Online.
There are no pre-requisites for this course, although a basic knowledge of Service Management concepts will be helpful.
Why choose Africa Value Solutions (AVS) for your training needs?
- Quality Accredited Training: Course materials and exams are accredited and licensed by APMG International
- Competitive Prices: We’ll beat any prices of an accredited organisation. Lowest exam re-take price guarantee.
- Independent: Africa Value Solutions (AVS) is a private company. AVS is fully independent, not being a part of or (partly) owned by any IT vendor. We believe our independent status enables us to live the promise of looking after your organization’s best interests and nothing else.
- Guarantee Pass: We are so confident in the quality of all of our training that we offer a guaranteed pass on all courses to foundation level. That’s right! Africa Value Solutions (AVS) now offers a pass guarantee on all of its APMG accredited Foundation level courses with 2 attempts.
- Best People & Best Practices: Africa Value Solutions in partnership with our global partners has access to a huge reservoir of the world’s most talented, qualified and experienced trainers as well as the and best solutions for IT-management.
- Flexibility: Study at your own time and pace and sit for your exams in the comfort of your familiar environment. Our accredited invigilators will let you take your exams in your home, office or any familiar environment if they meet our requirements at no additional costs.
- Reliability: We require only 24 hours to get you started with your studies and 48 hours to organise your exams.
- Local: Africa Value Solutions works with a team of local partners to bring you localized and personalized training services.
- Dare to Challenge / Leveraged consulting: We dare to challenge ourselves as well as your organization to devise and realize measurable business returns.
What does Accredited Training mean?
Upon successfully achieving the ITIL Foundation certificate, the student will be recognized with 2 credits in the ITIL® qualification scheme.
Project Management Institute – Professional
Development Units (PDUs) = 16
IT Professionals, IT Support Staff, Application, Project and Business Managers, Any member of an IT team involved in the delivery of IT Services.
Africa Value Solutions Limited (AVS) currently offers the following ITIL® e-Learning courses:
- ITIL® Foundation with Case Study
- ITIL® Operation Support and Analysis
- ITIL® Release, Control and Validation
- ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements
- ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization
- ITIL® Service Strategy
- ITIL® Service Design
- ITIL® Service Transition
- ITIL® Service Operation
- ITIL® Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL® Managing across the lifecycle
- Using the principles of ITIL® Service Catalog