Global E-Learning Catalog:
ITIL Brochure Downloads:
Price: USD$ 495 (180 Days e-Learning + Exams)
ITIL® is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency. The official ITIL® qualification scheme describes two streams, the Service Lifecycle Stream and the Service Capability stream.
The Service Lifecycle stream focuses on ITIL® practices within the Service Lifecycle context. The prime focus is the Lifecycle itself as well as the process and practice elements used within it.
The Service Capability stream is for those who wish to obtain an in depth understanding of ITIL® processes and roles. Attention to the Service Lifecycle is illustrated as part of the curriculum but the primary focus is the on the process activities, execution and use throughout the Service Lifecycle.
The ITIL® OSA (Operational Support & Analysis) course is part of the ITIL® Intermediate Capability certification stream. The course prepares candidates to take the ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis Intermediate exam as well as providing valuable knowledge that can be implemented in the workplace.
Course and Learning Objectives
At the end of this course, you will learn:
- The concept of Service Management as a practice
- The role of processes in the Lifecycle
- The purpose, goal and objectives of the Event Management Process
- The Service Desk Role and concepts
- The purpose, goal and objectives of the Incident Management Process
- The purpose, goal and objectives of the Problem Management Process
- The purpose, goal and objectives of the Request Fulfillment Process
- The purpose, goal and objectives of the Access Management Process
- How to plan and implement Service Management Technologies
Participants will learn the principles and core elements of Operational Support & Analysis according to ITIL®. An interactive approach is used combining online interactive content and scenarios. Exercises and quizzes to prepare participants for the Operational Support & Analysis exam, as well as providing valuable practical knowledge which can be rapidly applied in the workspace.
ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis
Call/SMS us at +254 77 555 111 9 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information Installment payments available.
Core set of 5 ITIL® books.
About the Examination
Multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
Number of Questions: 8
Pass Score: 28/40 or 70%
Exam Delivery: Online or paper based Exam
Duration: 90 minutes
Open/Closed Book: Closed Book
An ITIL® Foundation certificate and preferably two years work experience in an IT Service Management environment.
IT Managers, Operational staff, and anyone requiring a deeper knowledge of or who are involved in the Operational Support & Analysis cluster of processes and functions
Africa Value Solutions Limited (AVS) currently offers the following ITIL® e-Learning courses:
- ITIL® Foundation with Case Study
- ITIL® Operation Support and Analysis
- ITIL® Release, Control and Validation
- ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements
- ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization
- ITIL® Service Strategy
- ITIL® Service Design
- ITIL® Service Transition
- ITIL® Service Operation
- ITIL® Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL® Managing across the lifecycle
- Using the principles of ITIL® Service Catalog