How are our prices calculated?
Our prices are dived into:
- Training costs
- Delegate costs
Training costs include:
- Instructor training fees (calculated for the duration of the course)
- Instructor Expenses (Air ticket, accommodation, pocket money)
- AVS and/or partner costs (All partner costs are paid directly by AVS to the partner and NOT by the client)
Delegate costs includes:
- Exam fees (where applicable)
- Study materials and books
- Keep in mind that venue costs are not factored in either the training costs of delegate costs. Venue costs may include: 10 clock tea and snack, buffet lunch and 4 clock tea and snack for the duration of the training’s It also may include transport to and from a central point to the training venue. Africa Value Solutions can also arrange for In-house training’s. View our various venues here
- Africa Value Solutions through our regional partner network is capable of organizing instructor led training’s in any town in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan.
- Each training session can take a maximum of 15 delegates. More than 15 delegates would compromise the quality of the training and AVS strongly discourages it. Keep this numbers in mind when calculating your cost per delegate. There is no minimum number of delegates who can attend.