BENEFITS TO THE INDIVIDUAL MAY INCLUDE
- Competence in principles and practices.
- Participation in a recognized professional group.
- Recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management.
- Advanced career potential due to recognition as a professional practitioner.
- Personal satisfaction.
- Certification can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities.
- The process of achieving and maintaining certification helps ensure you are continually improving and refining your activities.
- Potentially higher income for being formally recognized.
BENEFITS TO THE ORGANIZATION MAY INCLUDE
- Provides professional development, advancement and recognition opportunities for staff.
- Demonstrates to customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you use industry-standard best practices.
- Demonstrates to your stakeholders that your business is run effectively.
- The regular assessment process will improve staff responsibility, commitment and motivation.
- Establishment and implementation of best practices practices
- More reliable, higher quality results produced with increased efficiency and consistency by professionals who use industry standard best management practice techniques.
- Demonstrated commitment to the field of best management practises, increasingly recognized as a vital component of any successful project.